- Designating the City of Cedarburg, Town of Cedarburg and Village of Germantown as the first Heartsafe Communities in Wisconsin
- Donations of AEDs to local groups and high-traffic public locations
- Implementation and integration of full CPR training to all Cedarburg High School freshman as part of health class curriculum
- Designating Olsen’s Piggly Wiggly, Cutwell, Inc., Port Washington State Bank and Carlson Tool as HeartSafe Businesses
- 2018 “HeartSafe School Challenge” in Cedarburg that resulted in over 1,300 students, staff and family receiving hands-only CPR training
Ascension Health is a valuable strategic partner of HeartSafe Wisconsin.